To join the Society, please print and complete the application form below. You will be sent an email or letter to confirm your membership. All Society members have access to our Members’ Area where the electronic Journals can be read, and the Society’s archive.
In the event of any problems please contact the Membership Secretary. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Membership Application Form
Membership Subscription Renewal
Members may download, complete, and sign the Subscription Renewal Form and send it to the Membership Secretary.
The Membership fees are as follows for twelve months from the 1st January each year:
- Adult Membership: UK & CI £15, all other countries £20
- Adult Members having an electronic journal in place of a paper copy £10 (all countries)
- Junior (i.e. under 18) Membership: All countries £1, having the journal as a paper or electronic copy.
- Quarterly Society journal
- Four meetings a year, usually held in London
- An annual weekend meeting
- Two Society auctions a year
- UK and CI circulating exchange packets.