PIONEER AVIATION IN THE CHANNEL ISLANDS in two volumes by ROGER HARRIS
- This is the first comprehensive history of aviation in the Channel Islands
- Every known flight to, or within the Islands recorded and illustrated
- Biographies of the aviators and other famous characters involved
- OVER 1100 original photographs and images from the author’s own lifetime collections illustrate the two volumes
- Size A4
- Volume 1: The Dawn to 1933 consists of 278 pages
- Volume 2: 1934 – 1947 consists of 306 pages
Both volumes are priced at £30 each plus £5 post and package per volume. Overseas buyers will pay the appropriate overseas postage rate.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CISS MEMBERS: Each volume priced at £25 plus £5 post and package. BUY BOTH VOLUMES AT A SPECIAL PRICE OF £40 plus £5 post and package per volume. Overseas members to pay the normal overseas postage rate. REMEMBER TO QUOTE YOUR CISS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.
To order contact email@example.com or write to Richard Flemming, 64 Falconers Green, Burbage, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 2SX, United Kingdom.